Friday, September 16, 2011

GOAT day Saturday

Stop looking at me swan!


A great article I read from CrossFit New England refers to weaknesses as goats. I love it so I'm going to steal it while still giving them total credit for the idea, so let's do their WOD

Take two or three movements you consider to be weaknesses, combine them into one workout and do as many rounds a possible in 15 minutes as possible.

So for example, I am absolutely terrible at wall, and pretty sub-standard as box jumps. They are definitely my two worst, so I'm going to do as many rounds as possible in fifteen minutes of 10 wall ball and 10 box jumps as 24".

I'd love to hear what other WOD's people put together and how many rounds you get

So I did...
Complete as many rounds in 15 minutes as possible of:
10 Wall ball, 10' target
10 Box Jumps, 24" box.
  • 14 Rounds + 2 wall ball. All rounds unbroken except for a couple of missed box jumps. Could have gone faster on the wall ball, happy to see them improving though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caveman2.0