Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pull ups/Ring push ups

Monday 5 April 2010

Snatch grip high pull 3/3/3/3/3

Don't go too heavy on the high pulls. These are to get practice fully extending your hips under load. once your form starts to go you are heavy enough.

21 / 18 / 15 / 12 / 9/ 6 / 3 reps of:
Pull ups / Ring push ups.

finish with one minute of aggregate work doing front lever.
Start with tuck lever and as you get stronger we'll progress from there.
If you can't yet do a tuck lever, do 5x5 knees to elbows with 3 second negatives

I highly recommend you pick yourself up a pair of rings. They are the single most useful piece of strength training equipment I have ever bought. Those, as well as my Vibram Five Fingers and grip chalk, get more use than anything else I have ever owned. You can get e cheap pair from Amazon and they will last you a long time and they will get a ton of use, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caveman2.0