Monday, May 3, 2010

Fuzz

Please, I implore you to watch this video.

As we sit sedentary our muscle fiber build up a fuzz. This fuzz results in stiffness and difficulty moving. That's why we may feel stiffer in the morning because we have an entire nights fuzz built up in our muscle fibers.


YOU HAVE TO MOVE AND STRETCH TO BREAK UP THIS FUZZ!

Here at CaveMan2.0 we are all about movement. If you follow any of the principles outlined in my blog it is because you value your movement and want to move with ease well into your golden years.
So I think you owe it to yourself to watch this video. Better yet you owe it to the ones you love to show it to them!

Due to some technical difficulty, if you can only see half of the picture, Click here to watch it on you tube

I love you Megz and I can't wait to be back home with you

1 comment:

  1. It makes a lot of sense. You can almost feel it melt away when you stretch in the morning. I like this clip a lot.

    I love you to babe and can't wait until you are home and we can stretch the morning fuzz away together! heh :)

    ReplyDelete

Caveman2.0