Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Page

So I am trying to figure out how to use all the wonderful options of blogger.

I have decided to create a standalone age for the workouts and workout related articles. This is where I will post articles and videos about workouts and movements specific to my programming. This way if you aren't interested in following caveman workouts but still want to read my articles about health and wellness you don't have to sift through a ton of info to get to the good stuff. There are links in the top right corner the pages to help direct you where you want to go.

This is just another step in the evolution of caveman2.0. I am quite excited about this. It means I am just a little bit closer to leaving the dream. Please let me know what you think about the changes I definitely appreciate any and all input.

1 comment:

Caveman2.0