Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Not selling out

Ok when I created my blog I had the option to allow google to place ads on my site and I'd be paid on a pay per click basis. This means that I'd get a small amount of money every time somebody clicked on one of the ads.

This seemed like a good idea at the time but my wife clicked the ad not knowing what it was and it took her to a video containing information contradictory to the very post it was attached to. Now I can't, in good conscience, place an ad in my blog that contains the exact opposite of my message and expect to retain any credibility with my readers. As well the video itself looked as if it was something I purposefully embedded on the page.

I apologize if anybody clicked the link and thought that that video represented my views in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caveman2.0