Thursday, July 1, 2010

MacKeeper



Ok so I know this may be a little bit off topic but I've been harassing the nice guys at mackeeper.zeobit.com to give me a  license to their product MacKeeper. They have been nice enough to agree so I feel I should give their product a fair review.

I do all my Blogging on a Mac. I just got my mac so maintaining it is still a bit of a mystery to me. I found this program called MacKeeper and downloaded the free trial and it is pretty incredible. At first I was looking for a program to fish out all my duplicate files and remove them because itunes and iphoto have an annoying habit of making two or three copies of every song and photo on my hard drive.

After stumbling upon MacKeeper I was pretty overjoyed. It did what I wanted along with tons of other features and it did it all with only the push of one button. I love the program and I would definitely recommend it to anybody who owns a mac.

I know this sounds like a shameless plug but I am accepting no money for this review. I have been harassing the poor guys over at zeobit for a free license and they have been nice enough to oblige. I have to like it if I am willing to risk a harassment suit for it. Find the link in the right  hand sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caveman2.0