Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good paleo site to check out

Hey guys. Once again I have to apologize for not posting for a while, But as you know I have been experiencing some technical difficulties. Things are pretty busy in my life these days as well. I am going through Primary care Paramedic training in B.C. It is absolutely beautiful here. I think My wife and I may have to move here for a while to soak up all the natural beauty.

A new post is on it's way and will definitely be up by this weekend. In the mean time why don't you check out another great site I have found. It is full of articles and videos on Paleo living. Which, as you already know, forms the foundation of the caveman2.0 lifestyle.

 Check out the site here it's called LivingPaleo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caveman2.0